Monday, April 17, 2006

Easter Sunday


This year Easter wasn't too eventful, as it was probably the first one where I didn't see anybody that I'm related too, but I did talk to my sister, mom and aunt during the day. The past few years while at college I always went to church or out to eat with my grandma and aunts and the rest of the family on my moms side. This year that didn't happen.

But ... I did get to go to the Pistons game which was pretty cool in itself. I got to see the Pistons set a franchise mark with their 64th win - which they got by blowing out the New York Knicks - who were minus their coach Larry Brown and Steve Francis and Stephon Marbury. The final score was 103-97, which was very misleading since the Pistons were leading by 20-some points at one time and had a lot of their reserves playing since the starters are resting up for the playoffs.

After the game, crystal and I stopped in Ann Arbor at Chilis to eat and Casey ended up meeting up with us there and chilled with us for a bit before we headed back home.

No comments: