Sunday, January 15, 2006

first post of '06

its obviously been a long time since I last posted so here is what is poppin

New Years: This went pretty well. After having pretty much no clue what I was going to do for the longest time, all that ended when Eddie decided him and Jenny El were going to come down for the night and they ended hanging out with Crystal and myself. We went bowling and got home in time for the 10 minute countdown before 2006 approached.

I made breakfast the next morning for Jen and Eddie and then we all went out to dinner with a gift certificate I got from work when Crystal got off work.

The days after New Years work started to pick up again with many high school teams returning to action on Tuesday. that was a relief because I was getting a little bored for awhile because I really didnt cover many events for a small stretch there

Since that time I've covered a couple of basketball games at Clinton, a wrestling invitational and a volleyball meet between Adrian and Tecumseh. Yesterday was probably the best assignment as I got to cover a basketball game between two of the top-10 ranked teams in Class C (No. 4 Lenawee Christian vs. No. 7 Allen Park Inter-City Baptist). Lenawee Christian won

Besides that I just turned 23 this past Wednesday (Jan. 11). I had the day off work so it was a relaxing birthday, which I didn't mind at all. I got a spaghetti dinner from Crystal and also ended up getting a new shirt and a Pistons hoodie I had been wanting for a long time. Thanks to all the people that called, left me messages or sent me emails. That was probably the most I'd been on the phone during one single day in awhile but I appreciated all the love.

2 comments:

Deloris said...

Brian, I found your blog while searching through Adrian people. Just wanted to say hi.

Anonymous said...

BCAL I MISS YOU!

-The A