Sunday, February 26, 2006

Chicago


Last Sunday, i went to one of my favorite cities and had a pretty good time even though it was only for a few hours.

My dad called me last minute saturday night asking if i wanted to go to the auto show. i wasnt up to much besides watchin the all star game so I decided to make the 2+ hour trip home and my dad drove the 99 miles from our house to chicago.

The auto show was pretty cool. It was at McCormick place which is right next to Soldier Field, so it was right in the heart of the city. After leaving the show, my dad and I rolled around Michigan Ave (the Magnificent Mile) just to check it out because we both love Chicago.

There were a lot of cool cars at the show tho, such as the hummer above. They also had some sweet cobalts (my next car), tons of sweet solstices as well as hummers and jeeps. They were even giving jeep rides and had a test course where people could test drive a car. Definitely a solid show to say the least.

Before coming back to Adrian that night I got my laptop from home. Its pretty sweet and has plenty of space on it. My mom also sent me back with some ground round, roast and brownies - you gotta love getting food from the crib.

By the time I got back to A-town I was able to catch a majority of the second half of the all star game and see the four Pistons spark the East to victory. Not a bad way to spend a Sunday.

No comments: