Sunday, February 05, 2006

Steelers it is

I've finally made up my mind - I'm going with Pittsburgh

No its not because they are favored and that they have received so much attention this week - its just that i simply think they will get it done.

Why?? - mainly its because i think that Ben Roethlisberger will excel while Seattle quarterback Matt Hasselback will struggle. Just my take on things - but I also ran a simulation that further proves my point. Playing Madden 06 with both teams it seems like Roethlisberger will fare better against the Seahawks defense than Hasselback will fare against the Steelers d

It seems like Roethlisberger can do more damage and he isnt afraid to pull the ball down and make something happen. Plus it will be nice to see the Steelers win since it is more than likely Jerome Bettis' final game. Yes it is hard to get to the Super Bowl, but I'm sure Seattle will be back again sometime soon - barring they resign some of their key components like Shaun Alexander and Mike Holmgren.

I just think today's game will be a script that Hollywood writers would love and it will end with Bettis holding up the Lombardi trophy in his final game in the city where his career began - Detroit.

No comments: