Monday, November 20, 2006

Crossing enemy lines

Besides The Ohio State University, there is no school I like to hate more than Notre Dame - although I was hoping Notre Dame would come back to beat Michigan State earlier this season which they did.

But thats beside the point, because this weekend I will be rooting for the Fighting Irish when they take on USC. Why? A win makes a rematch with Ohio State more likely for the maize and blue. And I would love to see Michigan get another chance to knock off the Buckeyes and shut their fans up. More so, I would just like to see who would win that game on a neutral setting since this weekend's game was so entertaining and lived up to the hype.

Other than disappointed about another Michigan loss to Ohio State, I've been doing pretty good lately.
Last week I was out in Jonesville twice covering the opening round and semifinals of a Class C girls basketball district. Also did a reaction piece for the paper on
Bo Schembechler's death since a few local residents actually played for him.

Today as I was going into work to do pages I was playing with my phone and hit the web button on it and a screen popped up where I could get ringtones and stuff for my phone. It was weird that happened since my mom and i were just talking about internet for our cells. Anyways I decided to purchase a ring tone since I lost all my ring tones when I got a new phone last month.

Also I've had two fantasy basketball drafts recently. When the season began I had no intent of playing fantasy hoops but now I'm fully involved in it. Now I have a lot of lineups to change, especially on the weekends now since I have four fantasy football teams.

Fantasy football seems to be going all right as of now. In two of my leagues I entered this past weekends games in first place. In one of my ESPN leagues I had a 9-1 record and in one of my yahoo leagues I am first with a 6-3 record. In the league I'm in with people from work I'm 4th out of eight teams with a record of 5-4-1

No comments: