Friday, November 24, 2006

Good for Joey and my poor car


This Lions team is clearly not the ones of old that were led by Wayne Fontes. I remember them always having a losing record heading into November but getting hot and finding some way to make the playoffs. Now a days there seems to be no hope especially after yet another loss on Thanksgiving to the Dolphins.

I was glad to see Joey Harrington do so well against his former team. I actually liked Harrington and purchased his jersey during his rookie year. I thought he was wronged in Detroit and the evidence has shown up in the standing.Harrington is on a four-game win streak with the Dolphins while the Lions only have two wins.

Other than my rant about the Lions a few other things over the past few days
- I was home for Thanksgiving which wasnt bad. Arrived home on Wednesday and got to eat some chinese and chill at home with my grandpa, sister and mom. Seemed my grandpa spent most the time taking cat naps during his visit over the few days
- My car got hit on Wednesday as i was leaving the gas station. I pulled up waiting my turn to pull out of Speedway when a guy driving a van with Ohio plates backed into my car and put a dent into my fender. Argh!

No comments: