Saturday, December 30, 2006

Damn Delfino


Freakin Carlos Delfino had to ruin it for the Pistons last night. I was at the edge of my seat in the final seconds at the game is Chauncey Billups hit a big shot to make the game close. The Pistons ended up tying in the game and the contest was poised to go into overtime when Delfino fouled Darrell Armstong with less than three seconds left in the game. Armstrong missed the first free throw but made the second as the Pacers got the win.

That was probably the first time I've been to the Palace when the Pistons have lost. It was still a great game though and the Pistons should have won - they were up by 15 in the first half but let things slip away. Besides the Pistons losing the other bad thing about the game was that Billups was hurt and looks like he could miss some time

Before the game my sister danced on the court with her dance troupe so i got to see that. I also had a good time at the game with Sarah, Nat, my sister's boyfriend and her brother. It was kinda hard b/c my sister's man is a Pacers fan but it was all good.

At the game I did get a Nazr Mohammed bobblehead which was the giveaway that night. I also got a Pistons fleece blanket.

No comments: