Wednesday, December 06, 2006

an update

Yesterday was the opening night of the high school boys basketball season for most teams and two of the games we ended up covering were drastic blow outs decided by 40 points or more including the game I covered. looks like it could be a long season for some teams in the county.

other than that not much is going on. tonight is the big Adrian College-Siena Heights men's hoops game in the battle for the milk jug. Three of the last four meetings have been decided by three points or less so that should be interesting.



Went bowling on Sunday and had a decent night rolling a 154, 122 and 146. Didn't lose a game at all to anyone I bowled against. Been balling a lot the last week and actually getting in some kind of shape which has been good for me. Hopefully I'll return to the court tomorrow and rediscover my jump shot so i don't have to constantly drive to the basket. although i couldn't have shot worst than what the University of Michigan men's hoop team did when they lost to NC State in the ACC-Big Ten Challenge last week. It seemed like they couldn't hit any kind of jump shot whatsoever.

Anyways thats all I've got for now

No comments: