Thursday, December 07, 2006

my day

Today ive just been enjoying a day off. I played a little bit of basketball at Siena with a few people from work and a couple of Sarah's teammates. After that I took csre of some bills and did a little grocery shopping. Nothing too thrilling.

Other than that I surfed the net and saw that a former EMU baseball player (Ryan Goleski) was the top pick in the MLB Rule 5 draft. And the other thing I saw EMU related was that ESPN.com had their football team rated as the sixth-worst in the nation in their bottom 10. Way to go Eagles! but i guess thats what a 1-11 season does to you.

my fantasy football week begins this week because of the Cleveland-Pittsburgh game starts Week 14 of NFL action. The week beginning means the playoffs start in my two ESPN leagues. In the telegram league i finished 7-5-1 and had the No. 4 seed for the playoffs and play Sean who is the top seed. In my other league I went 12-1 and have the top seed.


In other things:
- I got two Christmas cards in the mail yesterday. makes me realize Christmas is closer than I think it is.
- The Adrian-Siena game went down to the wire with Siena winning the cross-town battle by three in last night's game.

No comments: