Friday, May 27, 2005

the first post

This blog site seems to look pretty slick so I want to check this out as opposed to livejournal

So first we will put my most recent article on this:
http://lenconnect.com/articles/2005/05/26/sports/sports03.txt

So I've lived in my new home of Adrian, Michigan for a week. So far so good. People seem to be friendly around here, despite still knowing very few people
When I went to pay my rent for June today I ran into one of the maintenance men who has been real great. I met him when I moved in last Friday and he has always waved or came to talk to me when he has seen me. He asked me how work was going for me today and was wondering if I had written anything yet because he had been lookin for my name. Pretty cool so far.

Thanks Amy and Kimmy for a great night last nite up in Ypsi - definitely fun

No comments: