Monday, May 30, 2005

killing time

Since it has been a lonely few days for me, I decided to make a post of songs on my windows media player with the word lonely in it (hey im bored, i got the time to do these things).

So here are the songs, with some of the lyrics from them

Lonely No More - Rob Thomas
"I dont want to be lonely no more, i dont wanna have to pay for this, i dont want another lover at my door, just another heartache on my lips"

Lonely - Akon (or more appropriately alvin and the chipmunks b/c thats what he sounds like)
"Lonely, i'm so lonely i have nobody to call my own, im so lonely"

This song isnt really me - i just like the lonely, im so lonely part - and it along with the Rob Thomas song are prolly my favorites of all these songs.

Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely - Backstreet Boys (the A's favorite group)
"Show me the meaning of being lonely, its just a feeling I need to walk with. Tell me why I cant be there where you are, theres something missing in my heart."

I like the last sentence of this lyric I posted

Sick of Being Lonely - Field Mob
The title is good enough - no need to divulge into any lyrics

I get so lonely - Janet Jackson
"I get so lonely, cant let just anybody hold me. You are the one that lives in me my dear I want no one but you."

Classic Janet - good song

Nobody Wants to be Lonely - Ricky Martin & Christina Aguilera
"Nobody wants to be lonely, nobody wants to cry, My body is longing to hold you, so bad it hurts inside. Time is precious and its slipping away and I've been waiting for you all my life. Nobody wants to be lonely so why dont you let me love you"

Old school song

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

B- way to call me out ;) Oh well, can't deny I got love for the Boys.
-The A