Thursday, August 11, 2005

bowling - blah

Now I know that I can never EVER take so much time off from bowling again. After not having bowled since some time in June I made my return to the alley and threw like shit.

I went out with C Money (aka Crystal) to this alley called Ten Pin Lanes out in Tecumseh. It was my first time there and Crystal had been there once before back in the day and she killed me. She got me 132-117 the first game and 122-91 the second game. I had never had such a crappy game like I had that second game where I didnt even mark until the eighth frame.
This leads me to believe I hate the Tecumseh alley, although it was nicer than the other place I'd been in the area.

It was pretty cool because after your roll is completed it tells you the speed of your ball. I'c never been to a place like that before.

After bowling we jsut went back and chilled with Bobby and Rob and watched the Bonnaroo DVD until I started to get tired from my late night on Tues night and hit the bed.

No comments: