Monday, June 13, 2005

Bring on Homer!

This weekend I got to cover Blissfield baseball again on their regional. They won both games beating Madison Heights Madison 6-1 in the regional semifinal and whipped up on Ann Arbor Gabriel Richard 8-0 in the championship game to set up tomorrows showdown with Homer - the high school that has won a national record 73 consecutive baseball games.

I'll be at the game tomorrow, hoping that Blissfield ends Homer's run, and many others will probably be hoping that, including Gabriel Richard coach Richard Shook.

http://www.lenconnect.com/articles/2005/06/12/sports/sports01.txt

Anyways other than that not too much else going on.
After work Saturday I went to Big Boys with the News Editor James Briggs and my editor Sean. Definitely an interesting environment at the Adrian Big Boy - and our waiter had her big boy shirt on one second and came to check on us like 15 min later and had on like a club shirt. I was like um ok.

Yesterday Kimmy came to visit for a bit which was definitely great and got a chance to see Amy for a bit on Friday.

The Pistons seem to be struggling - I'm hoping they get their act together because Manu Ginobili is certainly getting on my freaking nerves.

That is all I got for now - time to go to work to write a story

No comments: