Thursday, June 23, 2005

Pistons

in all essence, the Spurs should be done. Thanks to the Pistons getting their first win in San Antonio in eons (a must) they will have to do it again in the grand daddy of them all - GAME 7. Going into the game I must say I'm pretty optimistic about the Pistons chances to defy the odds. I mean everyone is against them. I've been reading all the lines

No team has won two road game 7's in the same playoffs
No team has won the final two games on the road after being down 3-2

and the list goes on. But I recall last year at this time, no team had ever won the middle 3 games of the Finals at home when the format was 2-3-2 as the Pistons did.
So go Pistons tomorrow! Lets hope there is something to celebrate in Detroit tomorrow night/early Friday morning

And the Tigers finally got over .500 - its about time. Cant remember them being over .500 in June in a long long time

Anyways I'm gettin sick - im still congested and my cold will not get away - Damn I hate this.
Lets hope I feel better. Anyways my schedule for the remainder of the week isn't so bad. More than likely will be up in the EARLY hours to do pages with Sean again tomorrow. At some time tomorrow I need to finish my preview for the Lenawee County All Star Bball game and make progress on my Scholar Athlete story on Scott Rupnow, who is like our scholar-athlete of the year.

Friday I'm coverin the boys bball All Star game, and Sat I have no clue what the hell I'm doin. all i know is that the Maple City Festival starts tomorrow - whatever the hell that is, but its a three day festival around downtown Adrian. might have to see what its all about at some point

No comments: