Friday, July 15, 2005

NCAA Football '06

Sorry this post might only pertain to those who have bought / or are into video games.

The new college football game from EA Sports is tight - if your a college football/video game fan its definitely a must have and way better than the 05 edition as should be expected.

I've been addicted to the game ever since I picked it up on Tuesday when it came out. Its the only game I ever pre-order.

I think the game might be a bit too easy as I easily whipped Cincinnati on the All-american (2nd hardest) level with EMU 51-24 and had Matt Bohnet throw three touchdowns to Eric Deslaurier while Sherrell rushed for 158 yards and 2 TD's on 11 carries. But we will see how it goes as I progress. EMU is actually rated pretty high in the MAC so the days of being doormats are over.

Lets hope the Eagles do just as good in real life.

Best of all the Heisman mode is pretty darn tight. I've tried it and ended up getting a scholarship from Purdue and won a starting wide receiver job as a freshman and ended up scoring 2 TDs and gaining close to 200 yds in my college debut vs. Akron. A very tight dimension as are the video clips of players who won the Heisman.

The soundtrack kinda sucks with the only good song in my opinion being Me, Myself, and I by De La Soul, but what can you do. And why isn't EMU's fight song constantly missing from the game when CMU and WMU and most other MAC schools have theirs in.

Alright enough of this rant.

No comments: